How is WordPress making your life easier?
Are you a developer? Are you a person who wants to get their website made? Have you ever tried WordPress? If yes then you already might know some of the benefits of making websites through it but if you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out on something huge.
WordPress is an open-source CMS (Content Management System) that hides the complexities of the most renowned web development language, PHP, and provides an environment where you can make any website, be it static, dynamic or e-commerce, easily.
Let us tell you how is WordPress making your life easier.
- Time and Money
When you’re coding a website from scratch, it takes much more than just utilizing the already present code online. This takes more time and therefore, more money! You are draining your energy on something that you don’t even need to. With WordPress, you can get most of the features you require online. Therefore, saving on time and money.
- Development ease and online support
Since WordPress has the highest market share in web development CMS, most of the developers use it. All the issues they face, the post them online and other developers help them solve the issue in lesser time. So if you face any issue, you would most likely find a solution that is already present on the website. If you don’t, you can post the issue online and many people will help you. So, you’re not alone! You have people who have been through same issues and will help you.
- Layman modifications lets just say, you aren’t a developer and you got your website made from someone. Now you want to edit your content a little. You will contact your developer and ask them to update theh content and they do it for free. After some days, you want to do it again and this keeps happening over and over again. How long will it be before the developer starts asking you for money? In PHP or any other language, it is difficult for a layman to get the hang of the development environment. However, in WordPress, you can easily learn how to update content or make other small changes yourself. You do not need to rely on any outside source at all. Isn’t that amazing?
- Give you another hypothetical scenario! Imagine you have more than website or possibly could want more than one in the future. But you want all your websites to be somewhat similar. You can do this easily by using same theme for all your websites. The advantage is that you can keep them different where they ought to be different but also similar in the structure.
- What if you want an entirely new layout and none of the options available a layout remotely close to what you want (this is near to impossible, but let’s just assume that). In that case, you can develop a custom theme and once it is made, then you can use the rest of the features of WordPress. Isn’t that great?
- Now let’s talk about customisation now! You don’t like the look and feel of a template but your functionality is perfect? Or you like the look and feel but you don’t get some features! What do you do? You can customize in every possible way. You like something, you can do it. You don’t like something, you can remove it. So, you can get it all here.
After all these reasons, why wouldn’t one want to make their website using WordPress, we definitely fail to understand. It provides you the website you really desire in low cost, less time and efficient ways!